Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allison A Lovell
Dr. Allison A Lovell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fallbrook, CA. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lovell is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center, Fallbrook Hospital and Palomar Medical Center Poway. Dr. Lovell has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Allison A Lovell has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 16
I had to call the head of Eisenhower to complain about this doctor. Rude, inappropriate, and after asking me about how much I paid for medical insurance, ordered as many test that she could that insurance would cover. Then after one test showed radically low gut healthy gut bacteria, she did nothing. A year later, I was finally correctly diagnosed with a parasitic infection, bacterial overgrowth and yeast over growth. I have suffered for over a year because of her mis diagnosis. On top of that, she yelled at me for asking a question and said " you 15 minutes is up" . Never before have I experienced such a poor medical professional. She has a terrible personality and is a really really poor doctor. She never apologized to me either for her gross negligence and behaviour.
I have a Dr. but they can't see me for over a week, and I have a sinus infection. So, I'm trying to find one to go to just for this issue. Most Dr.'s can tell you how much a first time appt. is; these won't even give a ballpark, saying the Dr's enter the charges at the time of the visit. They wouldn't even round off to the nearest hundred.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2011, 2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Lovell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- St Georges University
Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Dr. Allison A Lovell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
Sharp Health Plan
- Sharp Health Blue Choice
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFallbrook Family Health Center, 1328 S Mission Rd, Fallbrook, CA
Dr. Allison A Lovell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fallbrook, CA.