2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Allison Maclennan?

Doesn't listen, doesn't care

I had surgery with Dr. MacLennan for a broken wrist. After an OK outcome, I still had pain and it didn't feel right, and in the year following I saw her 4 separate times to get help and each time she said the measurements showed it was OK. She also wrote on my insurance review that I had no pain and no further problems, which was untrue and I had never told her that. When I finally got a second opinion over a year later, I found out that my wrist is indeed not stable, and needs another surgery to stabilize it and help the pain. She was very uncaring and wouldn't listen. Even when I had my questions written down and thought I was prepared, I left the appt feeling unheard and dismissed. I am very disappointed in her lack of follow-through.

Her time is more important than yours.

I was referred to Dr. MacLennan by my GP. Although I'm sure Dr MacLennan is a fine hand doctor her office had me at my appt an hour early and then still couldn't see me. It never ceases to amaze me people put up with this. So, if you make an appt. to see the good Doctor please specify to the receptionist on the phone you want an exact time for your appt. There are plenty of Docs out there. Find one whose office personnel takes your time seriously.

Great Doc

She took great care of me. Very friendly and genuine.

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Dr. Allison Maclennan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anacortes, WA.

Dr. Allison Maclennan Is this you?