Dr. Allison B Ochsner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allison B Ochsner?

apathetic physician

I went to this doctor when I was experiencing a heart arrythmia, exhaustion and insomnia. She refered me to an incompetent cadiologist who refused to help me and told me to return to Dr. Ochsner. The chest pain and arrythmias were getting worse, so I went back to doctor Ochsner and she told me there was nothing wrong with me and it was probably because of my diet; which made no sense to me because I am athletic and not overweight. I asked for an excuse from work so I could rest for a day and she refused. I also asked for a referal to a different specialist and she refused stating that I had crappy insurance; which is true because she was the only doctor on my HMO accepting patients. I paid $28.00 to get a copy of my labs and medical records to take to another doctor. The labs were left out of my records for some reason. I became so ill I had to quit working. She is a callous physician. Avoid this doctor.

unprofessinal front office

Very little people skills. Not aware of people in office.Unprofessional handling of records. Dr Ochsner is a good doctor,but needs to redo front desk.

Response to Test Results

I was scheduled with an appointment on a moments notice. Dr. Oschner was thorough in exam and quick with decision to call for further tests to determine a diagnosis.

Dr. Allison B Ochsner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.