Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Allison M Pruett has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Allison M Pruett has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Allison M Pruett has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Allison M Pruett is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I saw Dr. Pruett for the first time in 2012 for my annual checkup. When she came into the room, she barely made eye contact, told me her name, and proceeded to do my exam. Since this was the first time I had met her, I thought she would ask me some questions about my health history and ask me if I had any questions. She was in and out so fast, I think I was too shocked to ask any. I would not recommend her to anyone and I will not go back to her.
She was arrogant, withheld information, did not explain things at all, left care up to staff members, and when confronted about an issue, blamed everybody but herself. She gave me the wrong medications more than once and when the fertility nurse gave her the wrong information about me, she asked me if I knew if I was even on my period. Yes, I am in my 20's, I am familiar with a period. Somebody rarely answers the phone so trying to get medical advice or schedule an appointment is a nightmare. They discuss patients loudly so there is no privacy and the waiting rooms are crowded.
20 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Medical College Of Ohio Hospital
Dr. Allison M Pruett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomen's Care Inc-Mansfield Ob/Gyn Assoc, 500 S Trimble Rd, Mansfield, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Allison M Pruett in this video.
Dr. Allison M Pruett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mansfield, OH.