Have you seen Dr. Allison W Warren?

Frustrating

My initial visit with Dr. Warren for follow-up --a referral for SVT uncovered during a stress test-- was pleasant enough, and certainly the nursing and technicians at Medstar who actually do the tests, are terrific. Dr. Warren ordered several more tests and promised to call me with the results. That was three weeks ago. After several attempts, a nurse finally called with the test results, but said she could not interpret them and that the doctor was in the office and would call. That was a week and half ago. When I called again today, with apologies from the front desk, was told the doctor is now out on maternity leave. I am really puzzled why no effort was made to have another doctor call me if she was too busy to follow-through. Quite unprofessional, as good a doctor as she may be.

Great Doc!

I believe this doctor is now known by her maiden name of Warren. I went to see her by recommendation of Dr. Jacobs, also a female at the same location. BOTH doctors immediately put me at ease and botj of them finally understood what I tried to explain to them as to my symptoms. Dr. Warren recommended an ablation. After getting over my fear, I agreed. Best thing I ever did!! I had been going to another dr there for several years who could never find what these two ladies found in 1 visit! If you need a cardio doc...I HIGHLY recommend both of these docs!

Dr. Allison W Warren is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Annapolis, MD.