Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Allison M Ring has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
The worst doctor I've ever come in contact with. She treated me as just another young woman on state insurance and made my questions and concerns seem as if I just didn't know what I was talking about. My last appointment with her at 5 and half months pregnant is where she told me that I needed to stop over reacting and that maybe it's because I was overweight at 19 years old weighing 185lbs, without even giving me a thorough checkup. I honestly couldn't even tell you what my appointment was for because she didn't react to any of my concerns of shooting pains up and down my stomach, she listened to his heart beat and then I was pushed out of the door within ten minutes. Two days later, my pains that I was "over reacting" about were in fact contractions and I was 6cm dilated, which caused me to have a stillbirth. When I went to a different hospital, my new doctor called her to inform her on what was going on and she told my new doctor that she would just send me home until I'm ready to deliver so it's up to me who I wanted to be treated by, with blood pouring out of me I chose to stay with Dr. Mauricio Tobar (he's amazing). She never once called me, even after the birth of my child. I never heard from her again. I will never forget you Dr. Ring. You are a first mother's worst nightmare as an obgyn and I can only hope that you've learned your lesson in the last 3 years. I'm not sorry for saying the truth about Dr. Ring, I'm only sorry I didn't speak up sooner. Maybe this review can somehow help another 19 year old lady out there who had nothing but lost everything.
Dr. Ring is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Allison M Ring accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsProspect Medical Commons Express Care, 2311 N Prospect Ave, Milwaukee, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Allison M Ring in this video.
Dr. Allison M Ring is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.