Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allison P Rodgers
Dr. Allison P Rodgers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodbridge, VA, with other offices in Arlington, VA and Springfield, VA . She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Rodgers is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Allison P Rodgers has 3 locations
1483 Old Bridge Rd Ste 201
Woodbridge, VA 22192
5275 Lee Hwy Ste 200
Arlington, VA 22207
Book Online Now
Dr. Allison P Rodgers has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Allison P Rodgers has the following 6 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Allison P Rodgers is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Rodgers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Allison P Rodgers Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Allison P Rodgers
Dr. Rodgers joined our practice in 1999 after completing her residency at the University of Maryland Medical System in Baltimore, Maryland. Dr. Rodgers is board certified in Pediatrics and is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Dr. Rodgers is also a partner of NOVA Pediatrics. She and her husband live in Montgomery County, and they have two daughters. In addition to caring for her daughters, Dr. Rodgers plays piano. As with any working mom, free time is not often available for other activities, but she does enjoy playing tennis and traveling.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Allison P Rodgers is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Woodbridge, VA.