Dr. Allison Ryan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allison Ryan?

Posted on May 9th, 2015

Dr. Ryan was the best doctor I ever had. Such a tragedy!!

Should have license pulled for incompetence and breaking the HIPA laws

Posted on May 20th, 2012

Dr. Ryan was assigned to me after her associate was terminated for misdiagnosing my issue. I was being treated for a minor ailment when I had a life threatening disease. I almost lost my life due to the misdiagnosis. I am now permanently disabled. Due to her friends mistake (I never even thought of filing a complaint. I figure everyone makes mistakes), Dr. Ryan took it upon herself to mention that this first Dr. was her very best friend and that I better not ever say anything bad about her. She then became very rough during her exam. Then she physically hurt me. Inside. I suffered for about three months after that. Severe pain, plus the embarrassment. I think I may file a complaint with the police and have her brought up on charges. She actually broke the law and I feel that she is deliberetely hindering my care. She is a V.A. Doctor.

A former patent

Posted on March 18th, 2012

I was a patent of Dr Ryan for seven years.will she was working with the VA clinic off Green Vally Park Wy.All I got to say is she was the best Doctor I have ever had. She fellows up on every one not just with me. and very caring person. I wish she would come back to the VA on East Boulder Hi wy in Henderson NV

this is a Dr. you can trust

Posted on February 8th, 2012

this Dr. does only the tests that are needed and is helpful to keep costs down. This one of only a few Doctors that I have full trust in.

Mr Kidd

Posted on March 13th, 2011

She was a pleasure as my doctor at the VA. Professional and caring, attributes not always found in today's doctors. She will be missed. Wish her the best in the future.

Posted on March 11th, 2011

Dr. Ryan is one of the best dr. I have had. Sorry to hear she is no longer workinging at the Henderson VA

VA Patient of hers for three years

Posted on February 17th, 2011

It's a shame Dr Ryan isn't at the VA clinic any more. She was very understanding,caring, A professional. She would lesson to you and not cut you off like some DR. Dr Ryan would call me if there was any concerns and would make any corrections if needed.I always felt I was in good hands with Dr Ryan. She is Awesome in my book.

awesome

Posted on August 21st, 2010

I feel like I am going to visit a smart friend every time I stop by for my va appt. She greets me with whats new and hugs me goodbye. She always leaves me feeling better and keeps up with my personal life. I feel like she really cares for me as a person and never rushes me and takes care of everything she needs to and more.

Posted on July 1st, 2010

I have had the pleasure of having her as my DR thru the VA, She has saved my life a number of times by making the right call to my medical condation. Dr Ryan is one of the best DR I have come accrossed in my 57 years, I dont know who gave her a bad rating but they are nuts, she takes what ever time she needs to do her job in the right way, she never rushes a patient out of her room she makes sure she crosses every T and dots every I, To my point Dr Ryan Rocks she is a top notch Doctor.

Dr. Ryan is a horrible doctor

Posted on November 6th, 2009

She is a quack, disrespectful, and unprofessional.

Posted on July 9th, 2017