Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allison Snyder
Dr. Allison Snyder, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Erie, PA, with another office in Erie, PA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Snyder is affiliated with Saint Vincent Hospital, Hamot Medical Center and Saint Vincent Outpatient Center - Union City. She speaks English.
Dr. Allison Snyder has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
She is a bit of an introvert and not too talkative, but I believe she cares about her patients. Her diagnoses and test requests are generally good, and she will answer your questions if asked directly, but you should have your list of questions ready before your visit. She definitely operates on a timetable, and when your 15 minutes are up, you are done, no matter what additional concerns you might have. Those concerns will have to wait to schedule another appointment on another day. The office staff at Millcreek Family Practice is absolutely horrible, and the biggest reason why you won't want to go back. They will frustrate you and make it difficult to do almost anything. If you have anything close to an urgent issue where you actually NEED to see a doctor, you cannot get a same day or next day appointment and are better off going to an urgent care center. They will not try to "fit you in" and actually tell you to go elsewhere. The office staff does not communicate effectively with one another, so when you get transferred around on the phone (and you definitely will), you need to re-explain your situation all over again each time. They also frequently "forget" to send medication and doctors orders to the pharmacy and lab, so when you get to those places they know nothing about your prescription or tests. It's all done electronically, but the orders sit there waiting for someone in the office to click "send".
not a people doctor and her staff is poornot caring and is always right and the patient is wrong not good
Dr. Snyder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hamot Medical Center
Saint Vincent Outpatient Center - Union City
Westfield Memorial Hospital
13 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Allison Snyder accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Allison Snyder in this video.
Dr. Allison Snyder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Erie, PA.