Dr. Allison M Stiles Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Allison M Stiles?

Repeatly meds. sent to wrong pharmacy

Love Dr. Stiles but here staff is a hand full. I have been trying to get the wrong pharmacy off of my records going a little over a year now. And still to this date my medicine goes to the wrong pharmacy. I have been with Dr. Stiles for years but here staff makes so many errors that I am considering another Doctor.

My first visit to her office was very nice. Nice staff. Short wait and Dr Stiles has an very pleasant, concerned and caring personality. I'm happy to have her as my new primary care doctor.

She has misdiagnosed me for years but loves to write scripts for symptoms rather than getting to the bottom of things. Be forewarned that if she cannot figure out what your issue is you will go into her "hypochondriac", "anxiety issues" file!!!!! Finally went to a new doc after years of having faith in dr stiles and now on the road to treatment and recovery. Unless you are a breastfeeding mother look for medical treatment elsewhere.

Concerned doctor. Great memory for details. Clear priorities - health and wellness

Is it every doctor in Memphis?

There was a comment by the last two posters about problems with the office staff as opposed to problems with the doctor. Since I don't go to a lot of different doctors, I don't know how widespread this is, but in our family we have two doctors and we have problems with both offices in terms of call-backs, etc. I mailed some medical information to Dr. Stiles' office nearly two months ago and have made repeated calls trying to find out if the info (which contains confidential medical history as well as identifying information) has been received. I'm not opposed to voicemail but I left 3 messages on different branches of the voicemail tree. Each msg. gives two phone numbers and state it's OK to leave a detailed msg. on my own VM. So far, I have one callback--a name, a number, and "call me back" without the detailed info I indicated it's OK to leave. Definitely a problem in this office but not exclusive to this office.

Horrible Staff - Avoid

While have never had an issue with Dr. Stiles, her staff is horrible. Prescriptions sent to the wrong pharmacy multiple times after I gave them the number to call and everything. Having to wait for prescription refills for minimum of 2 days and not being able to call the day of and go pick up the presciption. Not calling me back when I left a number with a question. Receiving bills because they didn't file insurance right. The list goes on. I would never recommend this office to anyone because of all the frustration this office staff causes.

Looking for a new doctor

I was provided a referral for a breast examine to a facility outside my network. I asked several times in the office would this be covered as an in network provider and I was told repeatedly "YES". I am now stuck with almost $600 in bills for a procedure that would have been covered at 100% in network. I called and left several voice messages for the office manager that never called me back. (This was over a 2 month period. You'd think by now she would have called.) I am trying to appeal and would appreciate their help but I'm being ignored. I have never had ANY doctor to refer me to a specialist or another doctor that was not covered under my insurance in network. This is not an example of caring for the patient. I followed their directions for my health and now I'm stressing on how to pay this bill. Needless to say follow up is terrible too. If I'm lied to about a referral, then what else should I be worried about whn it comes to my health.

Dr. Stiles is very bright and pays attention to detail. She is thorough and goes the extra mile when ordering tests and referals. I appreciate this because she was able to identify a serious medical issue with me that I bushed off as something minor. I used to think she was over cautious but it is better to error on side of safty.

Optometrist/Teacher

Dr Stiles sees my entire family. I have 3 children. One with special needs. She was the first doctor to diagnose my daughters night terrors related to eating ice cream. Change our entire life! Extremely smart doctor with a wide range of knowledge about everything. She made a recommendation that help my son stop wetting the bed. The Night Hawk! Now my son can go on camping trips and not worry about staying dry. Thank Dr. Stiles for taking care of me and my children.

A terrific caring doctor

Dr. Stiles has a soothing manner which works well with children and adults. She has a way of ferreting out what you need, rather than what you complain about. She has a friendly, unhurried manner.

Review for Dr Stiles

Dr Stiles is a wonderful physician. She takes the time to diagnose the problem. She offers suggestions to help with your condition. She is a very caring doctor and very well informed and knowlegable. I recommended her to my wife and she was very pleased.

she sees you every third appt..otherwise her nurse practioner sees you.Rela is good but when I make an appt I want to see the Doctor most of the time!!!!Stiles is thorough,but will order test for most anything that the patient has to pay for....that's not very good in any economy not to mention this one.