Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Allison R Tanck has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Allison R Tanck has the following 2 expertise
Dr. Allison R Tanck has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. I was admitted to the hospital with a small bowel obstruction. No doctor ever showed up but Dr. Tanck showed up quite fast. She ordered pain meds - no food - no water for 5 days. Then cut me open - then no food for 3 more days. The FIRST thing for a bowel obstruction is to do the NG tube and wait to see if bowels move - if they do, good, if they don't THEN DO SURGERY. 30 days after surgery, got an infection, that is another horror story. I would never recommend any of the surgeons in that practice and I am going to report her.
Dr. Tanck is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Allison R Tanck accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAssociated Surgical Group, 7303 N Knoxville Ave, Peoria, IL
Dr. Allison R Tanck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, IL.