Dr. Allison Taylor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allison Taylor?

Posted on November 29th, 2016

The OBGYN was very unprofessional! I would hear her discussing my medical issues in the hallway loudly where other patients could hear including myself while I was waiting in a room. She lacks compassion on every level and makes you feel like an idiot when vocalizing your worries/concerns. I had medical issues that required a referral to specialist doctors that I needed during the duration of my pregnancy and I had to make arrangements to see them when she should have been handling that as my OBGYN. I'm so thankful that she managed to deliver a healthy baby for as I get the sense that she is a little on the incompetent side.

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

Great Dr. Great bedside manner, kind, and really cares about her patients

Amazing doctor

Posted on March 17th, 2016

I recommend Dr. Allison Taylor she is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING in doing Tubal Ligations which is what I had done. She understood that I never wanted to have children and didn't hound me about it like other doctors have. She let me schedule my surgery the next week from my consultation. After she completed my surgery my incisions are as small as a dime, and my recovery time was about a week. I am so glad she is in the Texoma area, because there needs to be more good doctor's like her. Thank you so much Dr. Taylor I can live my life fuller because I knew I never wanted to have children. :)

Do Not Go To Her!

Posted on February 15th, 2016

Terrible doctor! She is cold in her approach, and not at all sympathetic. I'm not sure how she can be a woman's doctor at all. Totally unapproachable. I would not recommend her to anyone!!!

Great bedside manner

Posted on January 11th, 2016

Never felt so comfortable with an ob/gyn. Fantastic

emergency surgery patient

Posted on December 14th, 2015

Wonderful!!

Posted on December 10th, 2015

A little on the cold side as far as bedside manners go, but very business oriented and no nonsense. She'll take all your concerns and needs seriously and listens to her patients.

Posted on November 9th, 2015

Dr.Taylor is the best she delivered 2 of my kids I would definetly recommend her !!

Very Satisfied.

Posted on August 23rd, 2015

I'm very glad I happened upon Dr. Allison Taylor. I've had several appts. and a surgery with her. She has always treated me with respect and compassion. She explains things in ways I can understand and takes time to answer my inevitable lists of questions. Professional in manner and appearance but personable. I'm hoping she stays in this area indefinitely!

Where did Dr. Taylor relocate to?

Posted on November 8th, 2012

I really wish I could find where Dr. Taylor moved to because I would drive there for an appointment :-) By far the best doctor I have ever had. The only one I have ever trusted and felt like I was truly a person and not a number.

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!

Posted on January 28th, 2012

I was so disappointed to find out that Dr. Taylor was a Jekyl and Hyde.But under all the hair,nails,make-up, I realized that she was someone to fear scared stiff.Wish I would have known about her. Ladies run for your life, away from her.

Look for a dr who cares!!!!

Posted on January 16th, 2012

It was the only dr that could see me almost right a way, waited for 1 and half hours, once inside 30 min more, when she finally got there, she spent max 15 min with me, i ask her what could be the best option for my situation and she ask me what I wanted to do!!! i am the patient not the dr. She left the room and could hear her talking and laughing with other patients, while I was waiting for whatever she needed to do with me: let me go!!! Never again