Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allison T Vidimos
Dr. Allison T Vidimos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Vidimos is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Childrens Hospital For Rehabilitation. She speaks English.
Dr. Allison T Vidimos has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Allison T Vidimos has the following 20 expertise
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
- Nevus (Hereditary Skin Malformation)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Varicose Veins
- Skin Diseases
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
Dr. Allison T Vidimos is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Vidimos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsThe Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Allison T Vidimos in this video.
Dr. Allison T Vidimos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.