Dr. Allison Ward Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allison Ward?

Very disappointed

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

I'm in a business where reviews mean a lot and we all want good reviews and I've spent weeks debating whether or not to write one but I decided that in my business someone's life nor future of being a mother is in my hands and I want to share why I will never see Dr Ward again . I was put in the hospital due to a very severe complication in my early stage of pregnancy i had an eptopic prgenancy that stared rupturing and I had to have surgery and dr ward had to remove my right tube. I felt very comfortable with her while she was explaining what had happened and what she was going to have to do the surgery went well and it took me about a week to recover I had a follow up appointment scheduled for 2 weeks out from my surgery and I called into her jasper office to see when my appointment time was and I found out that I was scheduled with another doctor that didn't do my surgery the lady on the phone was extremely helpful and nice I believe her name was Tanya (I have no complaints with Tanya because she was so helpful) she got my scheduled in with dr ward on the same day as my original appointment just in her Elijay office which I was fine with! I get to her office in Elijay 30 minutes earlier than my appointment time so I could fill out all my paper work for being a new patient needless to say I had to wait for an extra hour before I was even taken in the back to see dr ward. The nurse who took me back was extremely rude but I overlooked it. I finally get in the room and dr ward comes in with another nurse/midwife in training and she remembered who I was but said"ok refresh my memory was it your right or left tube I had to take out" I replied my "right" and then she looks at me and says "was your baby the one with the heart beat or not" I had a tubal pregnancy and my husband and I have been trying and it happened very quickly but keep in mind that I was 5 1/2 weeks pregnant and very excited but I ended up losing my baby and having to have surgery and having my right tube removed and this doctor asked me if my baby was the one with the heart beat or not?? I feel along with many many more people that that was extremely rude and as a doctor she failed to make me feel that she knew what she was doing.....I had many questions that I was unable to get answers to because she hadn't read my surgery report and she had to leave the room to go read it and still came back with hardly any answers ! Then she released my husband and I to try again for another baby and told me when I get my first pregnancy test to come in to do blood work to make sure my hormone is doubling correctly and then if its not and If i have another eptopic pregnancy then we would discuss. Our options!! So I was sent home to take a chance on having another eptopic pregnancy and possibly losing my one and only tube or even my life because these pregnancies are so serious !! ?? I want to be a mother so bad and I felt that she really could care less if I became one and I felt that she really wanted me out of there because she was way too busy! I lt felt very uneasy with her directions for my husband and I so I followed up with my original doctor and I was told that I have way more options than just chancing having another eptopic pregnancy there are test we can do or even a small surgery to check things out appropriately !!! I will never go back nor will I refer anyone to this office!! I try and see the positive in everyone but I felt as if she was only there for money and for all her patients to get in and get out so she could go home !! It wasn't like I was there for an annual Pap smear that visit was to discuss my options regarding my future of becoming a mother and I was sent home to "hoping not to have another eptopic pregncy " I'm very disappointed because I want a doctor to make me feel like she cares which I felt no caring from her!! Cherokee women's is an absolute awesome gyno office if your looking for an obgyn !!!

Posted on August 14th, 2012

The doctors and nurses are great but the ladies behind the desks are very rude!the wait is horrible i was there for for over an hour on my last 3 visits.

Posted on July 20th, 2016