- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kerry M Allen MD
Dr. Kerry M Allen, MD is a doctor primarily located in Willard, OH. Their specialties include Ophthalmology.
Dr. Kerry M Allen has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kerry M Allen has the following 9 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Pain
- Vision Issues
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lasik Surgery
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Kerry M Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Kerry M Allen
Dr. Allen graduated from the University of New Mexico School of Medicine in 1983. Dr. Allen works in Willard, OH and 1 other location and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Allen is affiliated with Fisher Titus Medical Center and Ohiohealth Mansfield Hospital.