Dr. M Brown Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. M Brown?

Posted on October 28th, 2012

Dr. Brown is very caring and warm, felt like she was an old friend the first time I visited. I trust her and can easlily talk with her. I highly recommend Dr. Brown.

She may be good, but she lacks greatness

Posted on June 15th, 2011

With my first pregnancy, everything was fine and I saw every doctor in the practice. I met with her and she barely spent anytime with me or my husband and dismissed my knowledge out of hand (I'm a RN BSN and I took special interest in maternal nursing). I told my husband I did not want her to deliver me because I did not like her. Well, I ended up with pre-eclampsia and was induced. She was very brusque, rough, and not very kind and this was during the day. We ended up doing a c-section and when I was understandably upset because I knew what was involved in a c-section and had desperately wanted a natural childbirth she just assumed I was scared and didn't know anything about a c-section. Granted she did a fabulous job on the incision, you can barely see the scar a year later. However, afterwards she continually criticized my wonderful and attentive husband because he was sleeping in the hospital bed and I was in the recliner. Instead of asking why that was and finding out that I hurt so much from the incision and the intubation (I had to have General Anesthesia) that I couldn't sleep in the bed and preferred the recliner, she decided my husband was a no-good lazy bones that would probably ignore the care of our child. I like the rest of the group I just wish I could somehow avoid her at all costs.

Wonderful person, doctor, surgeon...

Posted on January 4th, 2010

Dr. Brown is a wonderful doctor whose patience and knowledge is a breathe of fresh air. It is so rare to find a doctor who is willing to take time to find the cause of one's dis ease rather than "treating"/band aiding symptoms. She takes the time to follow up and call patients herself. I was so fortunate to have her deliver my daughter in May 2008 and also perform surgery to remove a paraovarian cyst that summer. I would recommend her to any woman.

Posted on April 13th, 2016