Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allyson Jones
Dr. Allyson Jones, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valrico, FL. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Jones is affiliated with Brandon Regional Hospital and South Florida Baptist Hospital. Dr. Jones has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Allyson Jones has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Allyson Jones has the following 6 expertise
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Dr. Allyson Jones has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Allyson Jones is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Today I saw another side of Dr. Jones. I am a person who believes a dr should not only be you dr but a friend. Upon my visits with Dr Jones she was wonderful! A Dr that listen and heard what I was saying. But today I took my daughter there and she was more concern about her weight then the fact of her pregency and in the fact that she had lost 11 pounds from the start and only had gained 3 back.May Dr Jone profession should be just Gyn not OB. Especially with the other comments.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jones is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brandon Regional Hospital
South Florida Baptist Hospital
12 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Associates, 3110 Bent Creek Dr, Valrico, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Allyson Jones in this video.
Dr. Allyson Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valrico, FL.