Dr. Allyson K Mcdonough Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allyson K Mcdonough?

Great Doc

I needed to find a new Rheumatologist after using the same one for 21 yrs. I am very pleased that I choose Dr. McDonough. She is a caring and concerned doc and is very accurate with her diagnoses.

Friendly and professional and took the time to listen.

Best Rheumatologist yet!

I've moved around quite a bit lately and had a few different rheumatologists. I've been having symptoms for 6 1/2 yrs and Dr. McDonough is the only one who was able to diagnose it and seemed to know what she was doing. I've now got some meds to try and begin treatment. She is VERY caring, sympathetic, and did not make me feel like I was rushed. I felt comfortable telling her everything and she didn't look down on me like some of the Dr's too or discount any of my pain. Thanks so much Dr. McDonough!

My favorite Doctor

I really love this Dr. She really took time with me and by me having Dermatomyositis that is what i really need and that is why i really miss her she moved to be near her family and I hope she reads this because the man DR. i have now I Just Don't Know. I just have one request please come back!!!!!