Dr. Alma Palisoc Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alma Palisoc?

Patient

Posted on November 5th, 2016

Dr. Palisoc is a very professional MD. But I feel her case load is so large she is not able to really help the patient. There is so much red tape and hoops she has to deal with that the patient suffers. If her hand were not tied with such problems she would be able to do so much more. I have great trust in her but not with the system she has to work with.

horrible

Posted on April 15th, 2016

horrible office staff horrible patient follow up no avaible appoinments signed up for this office because I am female and wanted a female dr. I have gone to 5 visits and have yet to be seen by dr. alma and have only been able to see a man dr. says they accept i.e.h.p listed in i.e.h.p handbook but wont let me get seen now without applying for medi- cal i.e.h.p. says that is NOT nessary and sent me to a physical therapist office that misdiagnosed me and injured me and put me in the hospital

Simply The Best...

Posted on August 17th, 2013

I was seeing Dr. Palisoc at SACHS at Norton as SACHS has a wonderful program for folks who are uninsured/underinsured. The wait in the waiting room and exam room is always hideously long, but well worth it. The wait is long because they schedule patients too close together in time as SACHS doesn't take in to account the time that Dr. Palisoc spends with her patients. She will give you all the time you need to make sure she addresses anything and everything that YOU the patient may have concerns about. I unfortunately had to leave her because I got heath insurance and she was not a listed provider...very unfortunate. With the treatment I am getting at Beaver with the new insurance, I would go out of my way to stay with Dr. Palisoc if I wasn't required to have an assigned PCP for my main issue right now needing an Ortho surgeon pending a total hip replacement. If you are looking her up because you have an appt. with her as a new patient, you will absolutely love and appreciate her caring. It's very difficult to find a doctor like her these days.

Posted on November 18th, 2015