Dr. Alma Sanjur Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Alma Sanjur?

Nastiest human being I've had the displeasure of speaking with

Posted on September 20th, 2016

This woman clearly went to medical school for salary advancement, and not for a genuine interest in the quality of human life. Rude and grandiose attitude are the tip of the iceberg when describing this individual. Physicians should have a sense of compassion, and basic interpersonal skills when addressing the public...Clearly, she was absent during her medical ethic courses. You are an absolute embarrassment to the medical field and an insult to the word professionalism.

Dr unorganized, miss prescribes and orders more testing than needed

Posted on June 27th, 2016

DR SANJUR'S office is chaotic, understaffed, she overbooks people orders more testing than needed to have you go for more follow ups waiting times are 2 hrs minimum., nurse asks you instead of Dr what she is drawing blood for , her mother office manager is RUDE Dr over medicated me ( found out after palpitations, hair loss elevated heart rate, anxiety when I went to new PCP) Entire office is run without your health chart on any computer , no electronic prescriptions are sent to the pharmacy , She wants to keep you there trying to handle all conditions even though she can't and no referrals to any specialist. Be careful with what she prescribes and go to another Dr you deserve better!!! Don't believe on her smile if you tell her something she doesn't like disappears in a second

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!

Posted on April 26th, 2016

After being my son's doctor for 2 years. She ordered some blood tests for pre-diabetic condition in my son. When I picked up the results they told me: they could give me the results but the doctor will not see me to explain them to me because, since my company changed my insurance company, "My son is not her client anymore". I saw myself left out on the street with some blood test results that I couldn't read and not knowing if my son needed immediate attention. It took me 3 weeks to get another appointment from a new doctor so I'd know the serious condition in which my son was and Mrs. Sanjur refused to tell me, because "my son was not her client anymore". ABSOLUTE NOT HUMAN SIDE IN HER PRACTICE, COMPLETE DISREGARD ON THE HIPPOCRATIC OATH. You think she is sweet? Wait until you are not in his network anymore. It wont be nice!

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

Dr. Alma R Sanjur is one of the kindest and most professional doctor i ever met. She always have the time and patience to understand me. I highly recommend her. She is honest and care for her patients. She is one in a million!

Ridiculous wait time

Posted on April 14th, 2015

My appointment was for 12:40 pm and I am still waiting. It is now 2:46pm. I have constantly been told "She will be seeing you shortly" and "She has many sick patients today". Well, I happen to be sick myself otherwise I wouldn't be here. The service is friendly but not very accurate. I have been given the run around.

It's all aboput the money

Posted on April 13th, 2015

She saw my son for 3 years. Recently she ordered some blood tests, but when I when to see her for the results, she just gave me hard copy of the results. she refused to see us because she said our insurance had expired. My insurance contract expired 3 days before my doctor's appointment. I didnt need no prescripcion from her or so. I just wanted to see what is the status of my son's health. He just refused to see me because. "since three days ago, we are not her clients". Way to keep the hippocratic oath Dr.

Posted on December 4th, 2014

As many have said Dr. Sanjur is a kind doctor. I like her, though she can be a bit forgetful at times. However her staff is unprofessional and rude. They over stock appointments and make you wait an extensive amount of time regardless if you have one or if it's a walk-in. Several times I've gotten called saying I "missed" my appointment when I have the appointment card listing a different date than I scheduled. My sibling also comes here and we share the last name and sometimes we're mixed up. I had an appointment scheduled for the same day as her AND I showed up with my appointment card, they said I had missed my appointment which was supposedly the day prior. I was disregarded and questioned if I somehow altered the card or if it was my sister's card (even though we had appointments for different times. Even if that was the case, they still would've messed up by booking her two appointments for one day), when I had someone who was with me when I scheduled and confirmed the mistake was on their end. They insisted I was wrong even though this has happened a couple of times before. The front desk staff, especially her mother are very unprofessional and rude. She's a really nice doctor but I've had enough of this staff and I'm currently searching for a new doctor.

Not the best

Posted on June 27th, 2012

Very rude people on the phone and outdated equipment.

My favorite doctor and staff.

Posted on January 4th, 2012

I am surprised at these reviews. Yes, sometimes she is a bit behind, but that is because she listens to the patients' complaints like no other doctor I know. I even changed my daughter's doctor to Dr. Sanjur, and she adores her, too. She is no longer on my insurance plan but I pay out of my pocket to go to her for emergencies. Don't get me started on the office. They are sweet, patient, caring, compassionate and professional.

Great if you're willing to wait--several hours

Posted on November 18th, 2011

My first visit took over three hours, at least two hours of which I spent waiting to see the doctor. I was required to come in for a subsequent visit (and pay an additional copay) simply to receive my test results. Again, I had to wait at least 45 minutes; in fact, the doctor did not even arrive at the office until at least fifteen minutes after my appointment time. When I asked if the wait time was typical, she unapologetically explained that it allows her to spend sufficient time with each patient and that if she had given me test results by phone other patients would have had to wait even longer. After my blood was drawn, I told the nurse I needed to lie down because I felt faint. She continued what she was doing, I repeated my request but received no help, and the next thing I knew I was on the floor being revived.I turned to a DO in the hopes of a more holistic approach to my symptoms but came away with drug prescriptions instead, as with any doctor. (She did recommend probiotics as well.)The doctor did take her time with me and is quite affable, but my time is valuable too, so I will not be going back.

Posted on October 27th, 2011

Very bad doctor and practicioners, it took them 2 weeks to give my results STD's,one of them was actually positive, the other one incomplete, no follow up, no caring, hurrying time at appointments, not counting + 1 hour waiting. Awful and I feel like I need my money back.

I waited for 2:30 two hours 30 mins

Posted on August 19th, 2010

I waited for 2: 45 mins,,that's abusive. I left because I couldn't believe they don't care about my appoitment. her mother who is the recepcionist was very rude because I didn't wait longer.