Dr. Alnasir Adatia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alnasir Adatia?

Posted on August 8th, 2017

Really nice guy. Even in the most uncomfortable situation he makes it seem not awkward. Very honest and explains thing so that you fully understand them. Super Doctor. I hope he never retires. That would be a sad day.

he loves money not patients

Posted on April 28th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Adatia for at least 28 years and currently I am 31. At one point about two and a half years ago I was injured and was not able to work, thankfully Dr. Adatia referred me to a specialist and my problem was taken care of and I'm proud to be a productive person again. I could afford to pay the copay but when I got the bill from doctor Adatia I simply couldn't pay it due to me not being able to work for four weeks, I mean I had bills and food to pay for. Long story short, last week I noticed some bumps growing on my head and neck, they showed up basically overnight and they continue to get bigger. Anyway, my first thought is to call the man who had been my only doctor I had ever seen in my whole life, even my nieces and cousins have had him as a doctor since they were born (yeah we're federal way natives, it sucks). Either way, I call him to set an appointment and the receptionist informs me that Dr. Adatia refuses to see people that have been sent to collections. THE MAN THAT WAS MY DOCTOR SINCE I WAS 3 REFUSES TO SEE ME BECAUSE ONE TIME I WAS CAUGHT IN A BAD POSITION AND OWE A BALANCE $120. THIS DOCTOR DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR CHILDREN. Throwing away a 28 year relationship is nothing to this guy. Also he never caught my mom's cancer even though she went to see him yearly. She died 3 years ago. My mom saw him for 25 years and last time I saw Dr. Adatia he couldn't remember her name. He is in love with money and he overbooks, that's why you don't get to see him until almost an hour after your appointment time.

Patient for 30 years

Posted on May 4th, 2016

Dr. Adatia is an excellent dr. He always spends extra time with his patients so there is sometimes a longer wait in the waiting room.

Posted on April 5th, 2016

Love this man! He seems to really care, which is rare today. I'd recommend him to everyone!

Patient

Posted on December 18th, 2015

Great physician would highly recommend

To doctor in the entire Northwest

Posted on October 14th, 2015

Takes a while to get in once you are there, BUT....it is because Dr. Adatia takes so much care with each of his patients. First class, top quality care from a doctor who takes the time to know you and understand your issues in depth.

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

Wait time is over an hour. Seldom in my 28 yrs of visiting doctor have I been seen within an hour of my apptmt time. Doctor has very good beside manner and is excellent at referrals.

Posted on August 31st, 2015

If I could give a higher rating, I absolutely would!

Posted on May 26th, 2015

Very great in all areas.

Doe

Posted on March 6th, 2014

He is very knowledgable, but the staff is not friendly, and un-sympathetic to the hour + wait time (which is a garaunteed occurrence). Although I trust him, the presentation of his staff is unbelievable, over sized hoodies & greasy messy hair. You would a doctors office to have a clean, welcoming, and professional attire.

awesome dr.

Posted on November 16th, 2013

I have to give Dr. Adatia the best review. He has not only been an advocate for my health but I consider him a friend. I could never imagine having another Doctor. He is a true advocate for health and does not just tell you what you want to hear. That is what we should all hope for in a family physician. Thank you, Dr. Adatia for being an amazing doctor and human being.

Awful

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

Dr. Adatia has been in my family for as long as I can remember and we had no problems with him until recently. My father was diagnosed with two forms of cancer at the end of January. Dr. Adatia was my father's doctor for over 20 years. My father had to switch to the VA because he receives 100% coverage with them. My father wanted to say goodbye and thank him for being his doctor for so many years. My father was met by a cold hearted man who said "I knew you had cancer." No condolences, just an emotionless man who could care less what happens to him. His staff is also very unwelcoming towards my father. They refused to let him see Dr. Adatia. This is what pushed me to make the decision to find a new primary doctor. I can't face a doctor who treats my dad as if he were garbage.