Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alok Kumar
Dr. Alok Kumar, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Southaven, MS. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Psychiatry. Dr. Kumar is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto, Anne Arundel Medical Center and Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville. Dr. Kumar has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Alok Kumar has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Alok Kumar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southaven, MS.