Dr. Alok Mohan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alok Mohan?

Very thoughtful & thorough doctor

Dr. Mohan spent a great deal of time with me on my first visit, and continually followed up with me when I started a new medicine. He also called me back quickly when I had questions.

Amazing!

Amazing Doctor that actually listens and wants the best for your health.

rude doctor

It spoke to me in a very rude tone of voice. He also made a wise crack about my weight when my weight was not part of the conversation or had anything to do with my condition.

Jerk

He was very rude.

I called his office numerous times after 1st visit and never got a response... the girls that answer the phone are rude...

Very pleased

Dr. Mohan is a very kind and compassionate physician. He takes time to explain things and answer questions. He is very thorough. I, too, am a thyroid patient and have had heard horror stories regarding endocrinologists and how they treat their patients with thyroid cancer and other issues of the thyroid. He is the first endocrinologist that I was referred to and will most likely be the the last. I was pleasantly surprised and will continue to go to him.

Excellent visit

Positive Experience!

First let me start off saying I have never met an endocrinologist that was nice!! Every single one that I have been to got irritated when I asked questions and never explained anything to me. They just wanted me to do what I was told, no questions asked! I have Hashimoto's, thyroid cancer and had a thyroidectomy. I have been treated horribly and just wanted to give up on ever finding a nice endo!!! However, Dr. Mohan actually took the time to explain everything to me. He explained the pathology reports to me in detail!! He actually asked me questions about how I felt!!! I have never had an endo ask me how I feel!!! I was shocked!! He was so good that I had no questions at the end of the visit! That has never happened before but it was sooooo nice. I will definitely keep going back to him!

I saw Dr Mohan after dealing with a lot of frustration trying to get in to see my previous endocrinologist. He was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. I will definitely stick with him as my new endo.

Good Doctor

Very Good experience.He is super intelligent.