Dr. Alok P Pasricha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alok P Pasricha?

Great doctor

Dr Pasricha listened to my list of symptoms and ordered the appropriate tests. He was kind when he told me the results and answered all my questions.

Look elsewhere

I hope this guy is a good Dr. He has about as much personality as a dead frog and bedside manner same. He has a God complex, treats patients like they are stupid and ignores questions. I had another appointment scheduled and just cancelled it. Not going to spend money to be aggravated and irritated. I can get that for free at my office.

Does not listen

The intern was very cordial. The doctor did not listen to me. Was to do blood work, did not happen. I felt this guy was arrogant and would not recommend him to anyone. I told him I did not have migraines and he wrote prescriptions for migraines. Stay away from this doctor and get you another one.

Great Doctor!

I just switched from another Dr. Old Dr. is known "as the best" but has no time for patients and waits MONTHS to call and discuss results. Was very impressed with my first visit to Dr. Pasricha. Scheduled for a MRI today. Appointment was over at 11:30AM, Dr. Pasricha's office called at 3:30p. Amazing after what I've been through the last 2 years! I would highly recommend this practice.