Dr. Alok Sachdeva Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alok Sachdeva?

An excellent clinician.

Posted on March 31st, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Sachdeva every 6 mos since Dec 2015. I've found him to be caring, confident, knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient. I recommend him highly.

Posted on March 4th, 2016

the office help make such noise that it starts getting loud and louder . when you do not feel good, it is very troubling they laugh and joke. Once you get in to see the doc. He makes everything better .

I will have to find another dr

Posted on November 17th, 2015

When I went in to my first visit, it seemed to me that DR S. had not even read my chart. He did listen to me and accurately predicted that i had a 2nd complicating condition that I urgently needed to attend to... all in about 10 min. He is abrupt and not too compassionate, IMHO. A good diagnostician with too little time. I hate when medicine is practiced that way. As an older pt, I need more out of a doctor.

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Dr Sachdeva has been a very caring and compassionate doctor for me the last several months. He has done wonders for my medical problems.

Posted on August 5th, 2015

I have been to at least 5 doctors over the last couple years to find out what was wrong with me. Dr Sachdeva was very thorough and was able to figure out mydiagnosis within 2 weeks. I am very grateful for his help and cannot thank him enough.

Posted on July 8th, 2015

Great doctor!! Has excellent bed side manners and explains things in a way patients can understand.

Posted on May 24th, 2015

One of the best doctors I have been to.

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

I am very happy with dr sachdeva, he has definitely helped me get better.

Posted on May 5th, 2015

Wonderful and caring physician

Wouldn't recommend him to anyone!

Posted on March 30th, 2015

This "doctor" doesn't have the social skills needed to deal with patients. He throws around diagnosis as if it were a crap shoot, then takes it back. Again, he goes back to what was originally stated in the beginning, and takes that diagnosis back. Lab work is done, yet he still can not determine an answer. However, he blames everyone for his ineptness, but himself. If you need a prescription refill, be prepared to wait months because he has an excuse for that, too: he is simply just too busy. He treated me for years, but says I never gave him specifics. How can you treat someone for years without specifics?! Other doctors confirmed the diagnosis to which he just smirked and did not agree. Instead, he sent me to his wife, then said he didn't remember. Aha! But he did because he later said he was doing it for my own good. Yeah, right! Wonder whose wallet benefited the most from that visit? His Athens nurse is the rudest person, besides him I have ever met. Yet, they both lied to me and were caught. My insurance is dealing with this issue and we have everything documented. It should not take several months to get needed medication. To say there is a God-complex here is an understatement!

Posted on March 26th, 2015

awesome doc. figured out my diagnosis quickly and now i am doing great.

Posted on March 18th, 2015

Dr Sach is an exceptional doctor. He has helped me so much and I feel I am a whole new person and all the credit goes to him for that. He is very thorough, caring, knowledgeable, and always available. I never have to wait more than a few minutes for our appointments as he is always very punctual. If anyone needs a great rheum doctor in Gainesville, I would highly recommend him