Dr. Alon E Baker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alon E Baker?

Great doctor

Dr. Baker took time to answer all my questions without me feeling rushed.

Dr. Baker is a wonderful doctor. I have recommended him several times and know many other families who are very happy with him. I have four children and anytime there is a problem/concern he addresses it and never makes me feel rushed. I am thankful I found him when my children were babies.

Great doctor

Dr. Baker is a very caring doctor. He gives me all the time I need. I never feel rushed when I am in the office

Mom

Due to my husband's job our family moves every few years. Dr. Baker is one of the best doctors, if not the best doctor I have met. He is very attentive to my kids (ranging in age from 6 months to 9 years old). He takes time to explain his thinking, explains what he is treating and why. The office is staff is nice and friendly. I hope we will stay in the area for a while as I will miss Dr. Baker and the office if we move again.

Father of patient

Dr. Baker does not like to address concerns. Symptoms are brushed off, and advice is always to "wait a few days". Each time action was needed, meds, further care, Dr. Baker never see's the need. Child after child, has seen their situation grown worse under his care when he chose to do nothing! Worst doctor ever. My son had a issue with his toe, Dr. Baker blew it off. After seeing another Pediatrician it was a foot fungus, needed antibiotics. Could have led to blood poisioning. Let me say again - "Worst Doctor EVER!!!!"

Dr. Alon E Baker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.