Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alonzo E Jones MD
Dr. Alonzo E Jones has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Alonzo E Jones has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alonzo E Jones - Posted on February 18th, 2015
Dr. Jones is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. Alonzo E Jones Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Columbus GA HMOx
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Alonzo E Jones
…received his Doctor of Medicine from the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, Georgia in 1987. He completed his Internal Medicine Residency and Cardiology Fellowship at the University Medical Center, Jacksonville, Florida. He is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Jones and his wife Kathy, and their two children enjoy traveling together.
Locations & DirectionsCOLUMBUS CARDIOLOGY ASSOCIATES, 2300 Manchester Expy Ste 2001, Columbus, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alonzo E Jones, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Columbus, GA, in this video.
Dr. Alonzo E Jones is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Columbus, GA.