Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aloysia L Schwabe
Dr. Aloysia L Schwabe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Schwabe is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Aloysia L Schwabe has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Aloysia L Schwabe has the following 12 expertise
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Cerebral Palsy
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Chronic Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Dr. Aloysia L Schwabe is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
This doctor was great! We consulted her as a second opinion after a questionable recommendation from the first doc and we will stick with her because of her experience and kind manners. However, her office is very poorly run. They have consistently forgotten to do things or done things wrong. Too bad we have to deal with an apathetic and incompetent staff to get good medical care.
Dr. Schwabe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1995
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Aloysia L Schwabe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTexas Childrens Hospital, 6621 Fannin St, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aloysia L Schwabe in this video.
Dr. Aloysia L Schwabe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.