Went to see Dr. Desai for a new patient appointment... She did not ask me about my medical history or if I had any health concerns. She just did a quick physical and then was out the door. When I tried to bring up my concerns she completely brushed them off. Please do not waste your time seeing this provider.

She is a VERY caring physician

I put off going to see a physician for many years due to several bad experiences at another local "family" practice. Upon meeting Dr. Desai, I not only feel very comfortable, I have had several follow up visits with her. She is very professional and extremely caring. She listened carefully and asked lots of questions. When ordering tests/medication she thoroughly explains why and then follows up with the test results. She never rushes through my visit. I find her bedside manner to be excellant. She respects her patients - so refreshing! Her staff are also extremely pleasant. I am always greeted by the receptionist with a smile and a hello. The tech is always extremely polite/professional and friendly. I am always taken back to the room within minutes of arriving - even when I am early. I am never just left in a room wondering what is going on. I highly recommend Dr. Desai to all of my friends/coworkers.

Dr. Alpa S Desai is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newberry, FL.