Have you seen Dr. Alpesh A Patel?

Small incision, Life Changing Surgery

Great Job Dr. Patel! Living with a disc herniation was miserable.

Thank you.

Helped my bf a long time ago. Thank you.

Dr. Patel is a very knowledgeable, caring and kind surgeon. He took the time to answer all my questions and was sure to check that I was comfortable with my care plan. He is a fantastic doctor and I would highly recommend him to my family and friends. I am so glad I went to him for a second opinion.

The whole team is amazing. Dr Patel is smart and caring and gives you your best options

Outstanding results, great guy.

I am the mother of 4 small children and my husband and I are both doctors. The several months of really difficult pain that I had prior to having surgery with Dr. Patel were not easy on me or my family. It is hard to explain to a 4 year old why you can't play with her, etc. Despite recommendations for much more aggressive surgery elsewhere, we travelled from out of state to see Dr. Patel who recommended a much less invasive procedure with less recovery time. He was honest and let me know that this might not solve the problem 100%, but that he had a back-up plan if it didn't. Well, it idid solve the problem 100% and I am pain free at the 5 month post-op mark. Dr. Patel ordered the correct tests, prescribed the correct surgery without "overdoing it" and performed that surgery with expertise. He is also a real gentleman and just a "good guy". Thank You Dr. Patel!

Very compassionate and spends time explaining in detail.

Great surgeon

Dr. Patel just performed a spinal fusion surgery on me. It was my first surgery and I was terrified of everything. Dr. Patel had a wonderful bedside manner with me from day 1. He was patient, gave me lots of information, encouraged me to ask questions, and all around made me feel comfortable. Not to mention that he is clearly a talented surgeon. His staff was also responsive, kind, and we'll informed. I couldn't be happier with my choice to be a patient of dr. Patel's.

Dr Patel listened to me and was easy to talk to. He loves golf almost as much as I do and helped me get back to playing when I thought I was all done. I am really thankful that he and his staff took such great care of me and that my regular doctor was able to get me into his busy schedule.

He's upfront and honest

Two things. First, Dr Patel is great. He was direct and to the point with me and, most importantly, was honest. I have chronic pain and have been through surgery after surgery without any help. I was facing another operation and went to see Dr Patel because he worked miracles for a friend of mine with the same problem. Dr. Patel was straight with me and told me not to have surgery, that it wouldnt help my pain. I have seen a LOT of surgeons and he was the FIRST and ONLY to be honest with me. I cant believe people on this site are complaining about honest answers like that!

does not care about his patients

I saw DR. Patel 3 times in the last year had all of my scans done with reports for him to review. since I am a complex patient with 2 prior fusions and chronic pain I guess he is not skilled enough to help me . He spent about 10 minutes with me at each appointment and did a very poor job explaining things . basically giving me no options for my chronic pain. he basically just blew me off . I would not recommend him do not waste your time . he wants all the easy surgeries. or he is not confident enough to do them.

Great care

His nurse and assistants are so helpful. His downtown office is great but I'm really glad they are all in the west suburbs also. So much easier than driving into the city. He is smart and trustworthy but easy to talk to.

Really happy I went

I flew into Chicago to see Dr Patel for my neck. I had a herniated disc and was hoping he would tell me something other than the fusion that my local doctors had. He explained the options and in the end got me better with a micro surgery. Small scars and No fusion. He was spot on and found the perfect answer.

Dr. Alpesh A Patel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elmhurst, IL.

Dr. Alpesh A Patel Is this you?