Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alphonse M Ambrosia Jr
Dr. Alphonse M Ambrosia Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ, with other offices in Gilbert, AZ and Phoenix, AZ . He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Alphonse M Ambrosia Jr has 3 locations
6116 E Arbor Ave Ste 112
Mesa, AZ 85206
PO Box 53040
Phoenix, AZ 85072
Book Online Now
Dr. Alphonse M Ambrosia Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Alphonse M Ambrosia Jr has the following 22 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Stress Echocardiography
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Blood Clot
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- High Cholesterol
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Chest Pain (Angina)
Dr. Alphonse M Ambrosia Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alphonse M Ambrosia Jr - Posted on March 18th, 2016
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
27 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Alphonse M Ambrosia Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Alphonse M Ambrosia Jr
My hope, as a patient with CardioVascular Associates of Mesa, is that we will be able to bring you the most advanced coronary and cardiac interventional techniques, the most advanced technology in the hospital and office, in a setting that will be relaxed, and that will allow you to have all your concerns addressed.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alphonse M Ambrosia Jr, DO - Cardiovascular Disease in Mesa, AZ, in this video.
Dr. Alphonse M Ambrosia Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.