Dr. Alphonso Nichols III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alphonso Nichols III?

Excellent Physician and Patient Care

Posted on March 10th, 2014

My son, 9 yrs, ADD, Anxiety, ASD, has been seeing Dr. Nichols for a couple of years now and we couldn't be happier with him. He is extremely knowledgeable, dedicated, and kind. My son looks forward to his visits and I feel grateful to have found him. Our discussions are candid and comfortable. On more than one occasion I've had to contact Dr. Nichols outside of our normal visits, and in every instance, he has made himself quickly available and has been fully engaged. There is no doubt in my mind that Dr. Nichols cares for my son and my family as a whole. I recommend him wholeheartedly.

mom and behavioral health professional

Posted on January 15th, 2014

I don't know where our family would be without Dr. Nichols. He gives us such sound recommendations and is so relatable. He really likes to puzzle out the issues of our (somewhat) complicated child, and then present us with options for treatment. We have followed him to several practices and locations and would not consider another psychiatrist for our child. I have recommended him in both my professional and personal capacity.

Mother of Patient

Posted on November 5th, 2013

Dr. Nichols gives great advice and cares deepy about his patients. I find him very helpful in any concerns that I may have.

Posted on December 5th, 2016