Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alrich L Gray MD
Dr. Alrich L Gray has 2 locations
Dr. Alrich L Gray has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Alrich L Gray has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
Showing 5 of 8
A TRUE LIFE SAVER
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alrich L Gray - Posted on December 9th, 2018
Dr Gray is a god send to this community. He takes time to talk and explain things and is very kind. He knows what he is doing, unlike others in his profession that made mistakes and he had to clean up their mess on a procedure recently. I am so greatful to have him as my forever cardiologist. He saved my life.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alrich L Gray - Posted on August 16th, 2018
The people of Great Falls are lucky this kind and gentle soul decided to practice in our town. I arrived at his office in A Fib. He has since performed several procedures on me including cardiac cath and a cardiac ablation. As a retired nurse I can tell you that he did an amazing job. He is clearly passionate about is work and he has an amazing staff who are equally passionate in their support of him and his patients..
CHANGE OF ADDRESS
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alrich L Gray - Posted on March 30th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alrich L Gray - Posted on November 26th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alrich L Gray - Posted on November 20th, 2017
16 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Alrich L Gray Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PacificSource PSN
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alrich L Gray is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Great Falls, MT.