4.7

A TRUE LIFE SAVER

Dr Gray is a god send to this community. He takes time to talk and explain things and is very kind. He knows what he is doing, unlike others in his profession that made mistakes and he had to clean up their mess on a procedure recently. I am so greatful to have him as my forever cardiologist. He saved my life.

Brilliant Doctor

The people of Great Falls are lucky this kind and gentle soul decided to practice in our town. I arrived at his office in A Fib. He has since performed several procedures on me including cardiac cath and a cardiac ablation. As a retired nurse I can tell you that he did an amazing job. He is clearly passionate about is work and he has an amazing staff who are equally passionate in their support of him and his patients..

CHANGE OF ADDRESS

PLEASE UPDATE ADDRESS CHANGE SO WE CAN GET PATIENTS TO THE RIGHT PLACE. 401 15TH AVE S

Excellent Care

Saved my dad's life.

My husband had blood clot in his heart and irregular heart beat. Through Dr Grays doctoring the blood clot resolved and after a double ablation his heart rate was restored to normal. Also his heart function went from being poor to normal. Very compassionate doctor

Dr. Grey inserted a pacemaker into my husband. We found him to be experienced, knowledgeable, and courteous. His work is outstanding and we would certainly return to his care.

Back in Great Falls

Dr Gray has been a God send to me. For many years I needed to go to Billings for my specific needs regarding my heart. I first meet Dr Gray in the hospital for my arythmia . I am a 100% paced bi ventricular heart patient with several little quirks especially with the many number of times my defibulator has administered therapy. Dr. Gray has settled down the fear as well as given me a relaxed way of life. I now longer have to leave town to be seen which in itself is major factor for me. The first time I saw him I knew he was very familiar with my unique care needs. I can not tell you how well taken care of and his concerns for me in a short paragraph . Suffice it to say I have totally put my heart in his hands and trust him without reservation. He speaks on my level when explaining what he will and can do, and listens to my concerns and input. For those who know me, this is a giant step forward. Thank you doctor!!! See you at my next appointment😊

Dr. Alrich L Gray is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Great Falls, MT.