Dr. Alson L Greiner Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Alson L Greiner?

HORRIBLE

I have never been treated like a piece of garbage in all of my life until I met this man. He never looked at my scans but felt it appropriate to call me a pill popping liar. I am far from that accusuation. I am a mother of two children a police officers wife and very active in my community!

1/12/16

This was the worst experience ever. The staff was rude and acted bothered. Dr. Griener was rude and very nasty. He told me I didn't have the diagnosis and wouldn't do surgery well turns out he didn't review my scans or chart from the other dr. Her pretty much was upset when I asked questions and called me a liar. Will never refer anyone to this clinic.

Waste of time and money

First visit i was given hope and was told " dont worry we can fix you". I was lead to believe that surgery was going to be performed to decompress. When I went back after i had the Test i was told i needed for surgery, he told me that he would just follow up with me in 6 months and i was a complicated case. Treat my headaches which are really brain aches with Motrin but dont take too much. When I asked him about the test i had done and to review it with me he acted like he didnt know what i was talking about, he probably never even reviewed it let alone go over it with me. so here i am no better then i was when I started. Oh and i am just supposed to "wait until I lose control of my bowels or bladder then give him a call".

Top Notch professional, listens to the patient. skillfull surgeon

Worst experience I've ever had...

Worst experience I have ever had in the medical community. Very difficult to get appointments booked at Mayfield Clinic because they don't return telephone calls promptly, and when they do the wait can be as long as 3 or 4 months, regardless of a patient's pain levels. This consultant suggested I had a sprained back, instead of agreeing with my other Mayfield neurosurgeon, Dr. Paul Cohen, who had diagnosed 5 different conditions affecting my lower lumbar. He first stated he didn't have a treatment option he could suggest, but followed that up with "chiropractic care" as an option. When I suggested I didn't have any faith in chiropractic care, he said Mayfield Clinic didn't have much respect for it either (so why suggest it as a treatment option for patients???) He got irritated when I showed concern for his diagnosis, as I raised questions about the MRI results and diagnosis I'd already received through Mayfield. Greiner stated he had been a doctor for 50 years & knew what he was talking about; my questioning his diagnosis raised a "how dare you question me" attitude like I've never seen in a doctor before. I wouldn't refer anyone to this doctor.