Dr. Alston Lundgren Is this you?

Unbelieveable results

Posted on April 27th, 2016

I hope he does not fully retire. I am amazed at the results for my neck pain.

The Best!

Posted on January 15th, 2014

Alston Lundgren LOVES being a doctor! I saw him several yrs ago when a whole batch of doctors had failed to find what was wrong with me. He diagnosed me in one visit and without expensive tests. He is an amazing doctor. Go to him after u have given up on other docs.

Mrs.

Posted on August 16th, 2013

What a rude receptionist, she asked me what I needed to be seen for and as soon as I told her, she said he only treats pain, which I didn't know; she hung up on me without even letting me finish say a "thank you". The Dr. might be a good one, but he needs to hire friendlier, professional staff.

Posted on May 17th, 2011

In my experience, a very knowledgeable and competent physician - who was able to diagnose and treat my medical condition which many other physicians had attempted and failed.

Good Pain Management and Explanation

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

I saw Dr. Lundgren for chronic pain caused by an autoimmune condition and arthritis. (Note: Dr. Lundgren is well known for his treatment of macular degeneration, a concern I also have because of a relative who has this condition.) When I said I was in pain, the staff gave me the next available appt. Dr. Lundgren was on time, and carefully listened to my history, asking good questions. He explained how he would treat me with German acupuncture. It hurts a bit more than Chinese acupuncture but seems to be helping me better than meds. I like that in addition to phone calls, the doctor offers follow up checking using the Internet -- much easier and faster for me.

Lundgren = hypocrite

Posted on October 13th, 2010

Dr. Lundgren is just like all of the other doctors out there when treating pain. He says things like "It's against the law to under treat&qu ...

Posted on February 14th, 2017