Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alton E Moore II has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Medicine
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Moore is an outstanding doctor and humanitarian. His mannerism is worthy of emulation as I watched him not only treat his staff in a professional manner but also took the time to listen to my ills and concerns without cutting me off and or taking over before I finished talking. I hope he stays. Sorry he is not a primary care
11 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Alton E Moore II accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJoel A Di Sanit Dpm, 7121 S Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX
Dr. Alton E Moore II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.