Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alva J Childress Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
Showing 3 of 3
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Alva J Childress Jr - Posted on November 19th, 2014
44 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Eastern Virginia Medical Center
Dr. Alva J Childress Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsProvidence Sacred Heart Center For Maternal Fetal Medicine, 101 W 8th Ave Ste 1100, Spokane, WA
Dr. Alva J Childress Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.