Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alvaro Alban MD
Dr. Alvaro Alban, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Bergen, NJ, with other offices in New Windsor, NY and New York, NY . He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Alban is affiliated with Palisades Medical Center, Childrens Hospital At Montefiore Medical Center and Penn Presbyterian Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Alvaro Alban has 3 locations
7600 River Rd
North Bergen, NJ 07047
205 Lexington Ave
New York, NY 10016
Book Online Now
Dr. Alvaro Alban has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Alvaro Alban has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Alvaro Alban is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alvaro Alban - Posted on April 16th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alvaro Alban - Posted on March 14th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alvaro Alban - Posted on November 29th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alvaro Alban - Posted on June 28th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alvaro Alban - Posted on September 11th, 2012
Dr. Alban is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
Dr. Alvaro Alban Accepts the Following Insurance
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alvaro Alban, MD - Emergency Medicine in North Bergen, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Alvaro Alban is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Bergen, NJ.