Dr. Alvaro Camacho Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Alvaro Camacho?

NO PARECE QUE DR. PCICRIATA PUES ,NO TIENE ETICA PROFFECINAL, DEJA MUHO QUE DECIAR; LO CIENTO POR SUS PACIENTES NO SE SI ES UN DR PCIQUIATRA POR SU BAJO NIVEL DE ETICA,LO CIENTO POR SUS PACIENTES:

ok

DEPRESSIVE

I was told to be at the clinic before 8 am, there is literally 4 other patients waiting for Dr Camacho. The clinic hours say closed saturdays, the number I was given is answered by a rude young women who apparently doesnt speak any spanish, and claims there is no record or notes regarding these coincidental appointments. Hello psychiatrist? We are dealing with mental health patients can we day ANXIETY ATTACK!!

I would never recommend this Doctor.

Dr. Camacho is a very nice guy, however, I just don't think that 10 minutes is enough time to properly diagnose someone. He seemed very rushed and not very interested in what I was saying. He kept interrupting me as I tried to explain my symptoms to him. He also asked me questions, then prescribed me a medication that actually does the opposite of what I need. I have nothing against him as a person, but I think maybe he's too overbooked. And don't get me started on the staff at Sun Valley Behavioral Health. They refused to tell me anything about my billing and just referred me to their billing department (who also refused to SEND ME A COPY OF MY OWN BILL). It feels like this company is taking advantage of people with mental illness.

Listening

I would recommend Dr Comacho for all levels of mental health care. Family or individual, young or mature. He "listens" and makes you comfortable in dealing with problems together. The staff is also very profesional but not "stiff." Comfortable conference rooms, not "Hospital" like... I have been a patient for 10 years.

Wonderful care