Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alvaro Koch MD
Dr. Alvaro Koch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Koch is affiliated with Samaritan Hospital - Lexington, University of Kentucky Hospital and Uk Healthcare Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Alvaro Koch has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Alvaro Koch has the following 7 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Koch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
University of Kentucky Hospital
Uk Healthcare Hospitals
21 Years Experience
Universidad De Chile
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Alvaro Koch Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Alvaro Koch's office for more information.
740 S Limestone St Lexington, KY : (859) 323-4661
Locations & Directions740 S Limestone St, Lexington, KY
Dr. Alvaro Koch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.