Dr. Alvaro Pena Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Alvaro Pena?

Totally Disappointed

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

I made a bad decision by following a referral from the hospital. Dr. Pena was terrible. Every time that I tried to explain the purpose of my visit and my diagnosis from the hospital, he shut my conversation down as if he was a mind reader instead of a physician. I will never see Dr? Pena again, neither will I ever follow a referral suggestion from Westlake.

Posted on April 12th, 2015

He is not a Doctor. He's a bumbling idiot.

Dr. Pena is Awesome

Posted on February 20th, 2015

Lifelong patients of Dr. Pena! He is great with babies, youth, adults and seniors.

Hutchinson

Posted on May 31st, 2014

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE...MOSTLY HE NEEDS TO STRAIGHTEN OUT HIS OWN PERSONAL FAMILY TURMOIL BEFORE DIAGNOSING OTHERS. THEN POSSIBLY, HE MAY BECOME QUALIFIED TO HELP THOSE IN NEED. HE AND HIS SECRETARY GIRLFRIEND AT THE FRONT DESK WERE HAVING A NON-STOP LOVERS QUARREL. EVERYBODY COULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT THEY WERE HEARING. ( SHAME ON THEM ) F- Grade

Posted on January 28th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. P's since my late 20's and he is absolutely the best. His concern is genuine and if he cannot give you the care you need, he has no problem referring you to the right specialist. Dr. Pena has never been in a rush during my visit, his follow-up is excellent and has always listened to me when I explain how I am feeling. His staff seems to be doing a little better in the absence of the nurse who left to be a mom (I miss her). Dr. P is the best!

This Dr. saved my life

Posted on October 29th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Pena to anyone. He saved my life after going seeing many specialist from Cardiology to General Medicine and even emergency rooms of a few different hospitals. Whenever I need to see him he always is available even for a phone call!

HORRIBLE DOCTOR

Posted on September 18th, 2012

THIS DOCTOR IS NOT RECOMMENDED TO ANYONE. EVER SINCE MR. PENA GOT HIS OWN OFFICE CLINC HE HAS WENT DOWN HILL AS FAR AS HIS EFFENCIACY. EVERY TIME I WOULD GO TO TAKE MY KIDS THEY WERE EITHER OK OR JUST HAD A VIRUS ACCORDING TO HIM. THEN AS TIME PROGRESSES MY KIDS GOT WORSE EACH TIME I HAD TO TAKE THEM TO THE ER EACH TIME TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS GOING ON BECUASE IT GOT TO THE POINT WHERE THEY EITHER GOT HIGH FEVERS, INFECTIONS, JUST BECAUSE HE REFUSED TO PRESCRIBE ANTI BIOTICS. IF YOUR GETTING PAID FOR IT WHY NOT HELP THE PATIENT. QUIT BEING A LAZY BUMB AND DO WHAT YOUR TAKING PEOPLES MONEY FOR. NEVER WILL I RECOMMNED SOMEONE TO HIM EVER HIM.

Posted on June 20th, 2011

I feel that the Dr. is very professional and caring when it comes to his pt's. The staff member who works at the front desk could really learn some people skills and how to be more polite. She has crabby attitude and could use some major improvement.

Posted on December 6th, 2017