Dr. Alvaro A Valle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alvaro A Valle?

This is one of the best doctor I have every know he saved my husband life 20 years ago and I think we are going to need him again ,we have't got to see him yet we just found out my husbands cancer has come bad ,but will be contacting him soon .

Patient

Wonderful bedside manner. Very kind as are his staff. Ensures you are educated about diagnosis and all procedures.

Exceptional breast cancer knowledge & surgical procedure.

Never meet a better doctor

Not enough words to describe how great he is. He treated me with such kindness and compasion. Called to check on me and made sure all of my needs were taken care of. He far exceeds any doctor I have ever seen.

Recently, I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Valle, with my initial appointment. He was a wonderful surprise for me. I did not expect the caring,compassionate, thorough individual that he was. I knew right away that my husband was also going to be impressed with him. (My husband is very hard to impress) I just wanted to say that he was so professional, and thorough. He made me feel as if i was his only patient.

Dr.Valle is extraordinary!

When my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer she took the news pretty hard. Dr.Valle was extremely sensitive, courteous, and professional from the first appt to surgery and every follow up appt. He made himself available 24/7 for her, making her feel important and not just another patient. His passion and commitment is seen in his interactions with his patients. I would recommend Dr.Valle to anyone who wants a doctor that will give you the attention and care that you deserve.

Dr. Valle and Debbie are caring and compassionate. Dealing with cancer patients every day has to be emotionally draining. However, they treat their patients as individuals and spend time with them explaining the diagnosis and treatments. Dr. Valle without a doubt is my hero. Thank you Dr. Valle for having a "hand" in ridding my body of cancer!

Best Doctor Ever

Dr. Valle did my bilateral mastectomies almost a year ago. He is the most caring physician I have ever come across. He is thorough and spends whatever time is necessary to make his patients feel at ease and well informed. He was so understanding of my fears. I wish all doctors had his skill, patience, and compassion.

S.W.

Great doctor. Wonderful bedside manner.