Dr. Alvaro F Zamora Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Alvaro F Zamora?

Family doctor for over 10 years.

Dr. Zamora has been our family doctor for over 10 years. For myself, my wife or our kids there is nobody we trust more when it comes to our health.

Great Doctor, very caring

Dr, Zamora has been my Dr. for 15 yrs and he is a very good doctor ,he is friendly takes time with you , and makes you feel like he cares, I would not trade him for any other Dr.

Saw Dr. Zamora years ago and I really liked him, but since I began going to him recently again, he is not at all what I remembered. A complete lack of interest would be an accurate description. After several visits, I decided I needed to find another Dr. I also think the office staff were completely inattentive. Would leave you standing there waiting for someone to offer to assist and never even acknowledge your presence. Beyond rude!!

have been a patient for several years, but now its time for a change. staff has gotten ruder. doctor spends little time with you. doesn't seem to care. office wait time is usually at least 30 minutes.

Dr. Z is great!

This guy actualy has a heart, seems to understand your problem and is willing to to something about it in a timely manner!

he is the best Dr i have been too he is a good listener and takes time with you he is patient with you has good bedside mannersi have known him for 15 yrs and i love him from the day i met him he is a good person i never have to wait to long in the waiting room ...try him you'll like him

ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!

I read the reviews here about Dr. Zamora while looking for a physician close to my new house. He sounded perfect so I called to book an appt. Before ...

The office staff ignored me as a new patient .

I had an appointment and finished paperwork.I was forgotten about. Everyone else walked in and out while I sat in the waiting room. The office staff is strange,but Dr. Assistant excellent bedside manner. I believe she truly cared.

Decent... but I think that there is better

I can't say that I am happy with this doctor. Dr. Zamora comes off as very nonchalant. I had a problem that I wanted to nip in the bud (so-to-speak) and the doctor's attitude was pretty much just detached.

Rude, Arrogant and Overall Bad Experience!

He has a bad attitude, is rude and arrogant. His staff treats patients poorly. They are short, irritated to help and overall unprofessional. I would never go here again.

Would not recommend

Arrogant attitude, rude and self-serving. Employees and office people are not friendly and act irritated if you ask something. In a hurry to get you ...

Dr. Alvaro F Zamora is similar to the following 3 Doctors near League City, TX.