Dr. Alvin L Adler Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Alvin L Adler?

excellent doc has treated several dermatologist over the years

Rude doctor, snooty and inattentive staff

As someone who has worked in hospitals and clinics before, I understand if a clinic gets hectic. However, having gone here twice, I see that there is no excuse for such rudeness and lack of attentiveness. During my first visit here, there was only one other patient after me and the two staff members available. However, Dr. Adler seemed in rush, giving my whole visit less than five minutes of time. The wait time was also unreasonably long considering there were no other patients before me at the time. The prescription he gave was excessive in amount and did not help at all. His other prescription helped so I figured I should return and give it another shot because maybe it was just a "hectic" day. During my second visit a few months later, I learned that there was no excuse as the same thing happened! He literally only spent two minutes during the whole visit and there was a 25 minute wait time when I was the only patient there. He was extremely arrogant and rude, and didn't try to let me explain my symptoms or anything fully. Bedside manners were equally as poor. It may be the upper east side and the people may be a bit snooty but that is no excuse for such lack of compassion, care, and professionalism. Surprisingly there were three other staff members during my second visit who were just lounging around and kept me waiting when I asked to pay for my visit. Suffice it to say this is a poorly run practice and I am definitely not coming back regardless of the convenience in location.

Worst Dr Ever

He is arrogant never follows up and gives out all the same creams to everyone. Waste of a degree on a useless dr. I had an appointment today and rushing over there on my lunch hour to only find out ten minutes after I was supposed to see him, he wasn't even in the office. I am fuming and I am sure he doesn't care but he has lost a patient and all the patients I referred. Awful and just another NYC dead beat doctor. Patient be ware.

Dr. Alvin Adler

Each time I go I am on time but have to wait an hour before getting to see the doctor. Then he barely gives me 5 minutes before he has one foot out t ...

great dermatologist

Dr. Adler tok the time to listen to my concerns about a skin rash. He was thorough on his questioning and exam. He treated it successfully and had me come back in follow-up. He had a thorough knowledge of skin diseases and was really caring.I especailly liked that he did general dermatolgy and did not try and ush any cosmetic procedures, as many derms tend to do these days.I highly recommend Dr Adler.

Dr. Alvin L Adler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.