Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alvin Beezley Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 16
He is caring, observation of u, asks questions how u & life ate doing along with your symptoms. Only problem in his office us NOT him or nurses but FRONT DESK people, they rude, short with patients, & if y have appointment and they close they don't call to tell u they closed or for u to make another appointment unconsiderate, Dr us great but his office staff may be running off patients
Dr. Beezley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
PHS Indian Hospital At Eagle Butte
16 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of South Alabama
Dr. Alvin Beezley Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCaledonia Medical Care, 9692 Wolfe Rd, Caledonia, MS
Dr. Alvin Beezley Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Caledonia, MS.