Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Alvin Greengart
Dr. Alvin Greengart, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Greengart is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center, New York Presbyterian Hospital-New York Weill Corn and Brooklyn University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alvin Greengart has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Alvin Greengart has the following 13 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Alvin Greengart has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Alvin Greengart is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Greengart is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Maimonides Medical Center
New York Presbyterian Hospital-New York Weill Corn
Brooklyn University Hospital
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Peninsula Hospital Center
39 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1974
Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMaimonides Medical Center, 4802 10th Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alvin Greengart, MD, FACC - Cardiovascular Disease in Brooklyn, NY, in this video.
Dr. Alvin Greengart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.