Dr. Alvin V Griffin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alvin V Griffin?

Administrative Operations Coordinator

Dr. Griffin is such a awesome Dr. and person. He is thorough, courteous and has wonderful bedside manner. I am not just a number on a roster. He truly cares about my wellbeing.

Rn RPA

Excellent professional service with exceptional interpersonal skills

I was very impressed with Dr. Griffin. He seems to listen to your concerns, do not rush with his patients, and does a great job of explaining. His front office staff on the other hand is very rude and unprofessional. I've never felt so disrespected by an office staff. I was in severe pain and was trying to ask questions. The scheduled me for an X-ray and I had to go off-site for this procedure. There were no specific instructions given for where I needed to go or what I needed to do. I asked them where do I go and the office manager's response was "you can go where ever you want to go". That didn't tell me anything. I had to ask again where do I go and then she stated, " a hospital or any X-ray place". I then asked how long will it be before the results are received and I'll hear back because of the pain I'm in and received no direct answer. The staff showed no concern or empathy and treated me as if I did something wrong. Although, I love Dr. Griffin, I will not go to him anymore due to his rude unprofessional staff.

Quality Care and Experience.

Overall we want someone who is competent and accurate and over the years Dr Griffin has provided me and my family outstanding care and practical solutions. A rare gem in todays medical field.

Great choice in Conyers

Pleasant and knowledgeable Dr. and staff

Educator

Dr. Alvin Griffin is very knowledgeable and professional. He genuinely cares about his patients with a distinct point of view. I recommend his services to others all the time.

Dr Griffin has been my primary source for health care for as long as I have been in Conyers. I will not trade him in.