Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alvin Korba
Dr. Alvin Korba, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Evansville, IN, with another office in Evansville, IN. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Korba is affiliated with Deaconess Cross Pointe Center, HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital and The Women's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alvin Korba has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Korba is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Deaconess Cross Pointe Center
HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
The Women's Hospital
Deaconess Hospital Inc
Memorial Hospital & Hlth Care Center
Gibson General Hospital
St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Owensboro Medical Health System
ST Marys Warrick Hospital
41 Years Experience
Medical University of South Carolina
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Alvin Korba accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alvin Korba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evansville, IN.