2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Alvin K Schergen?

patient intreaction

has excellent rapor with patient. takes time to explain what the conditionis and what the treatments are to accomplish

Went to initial appointment with a diagnosis of lung cancer. Really dreaded the treatment and felt I wouldnt be around long. He and his staff put me at ease, got me an appointment for my first treatments and made me feel as if they really cared. Five years later I am looking at my last appointment because I am cured, I will probably come back in a year for a follow up and just to say hello to Dr Schergen and his staff. Cannot praise them enough to make totally bearable an unthinkable period in my life! .

Dr. Alvin K Schergen is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Springfield, MO.

Dr. Alvin K Schergen Is this you?